The oivahymy.fi website is implemented pursuant to the law concerning digital services which requires that public network services must be accessible. This means that the website must fulfil requirement levels A and AA as determined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 criteria. The oivahymy.fi website published on 1 May 2013. This accessibility statement was published on 28 September 2020. The accessibility of the website has been assessed by the Finnish Food Authority in cooperation with extenal expert organization.
Status of digital service accessibility:
Meets the accessibility requirements partially
Non accessible content
The website is not yet fully compliant
Where possible, the biggest shortcomings will be corrected as the pages are updated.
- 1.1.1 Non-text content: Images and image buttons are still missing text equivalent
- 1.3.1 Info and relationship: There are a few shortcomings in semantic marking
- 1.4.1 Use of colors: Contrast (orange and white) is slightly below the recommended limits
- 1.4.3 Contrast (minimum): Contrast between the main colors (orange and white) of the website is slightly below the recommended limits
- 1.4.10 Reflow: On a small display, one function link (extensive search) works faulty, but there is a detour
- 1.4.11 Non-text contrast: Icon (orange and white) contrast falls slightly below the recommended limits
- 2.4.3 Focus order: The order of the navigating elements has one illogicality in the search results table
- 2.4.4 Interruptions: The purpose of the Oivahymy icon link does not made clear in the link or context
- 2.4.7 Focus visible: Visible keyboard cursor is missing from one field (search)
- 3.1.2 Language of parts: Texts written in different languages are not specified in the code (svenska, english)
- 3.3.2 Labels or instructions: One blurry label (label “object of control”)
- 4.1.1 Parsing: html-code contains a few points required for correction recognized by the validator
- 4.1.2 Name, role, value: html-code has a few points required for repairs
Have you detected a deficiency regarding accessibility on our website?
Please inform us of the matter and we will do our best to rectify the deficiency.
Did you notice a lack of accessibility in our service, please always provide feedback to us first, the operator of this site. The answer can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive or not get an answer at all within two week, you can send a complaint to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southern Finland explains exactly how to make a notification and how the matter is handled.
Contact details of the supervisory authority
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility control unit
telephone switchboard 0295 016 000